Homemade Pizza made in a microwave in just a 2 minutes? Oh yes, and it’s INCREDIBLE! My Microwave Cheese Cup Pizza recipe is a serious game changer when it comes to your meals, and maybe life cheat meal. It is real food, fast, and better than fast food. You will simply not believe the results.
First get your favorite Microwavable Cup. Mix up a pizza crust with just a one ingredients you already have on hand. and then layer your favorite toppings.
- Bread (cut in small cubes)
- cheese (processed/mozzarella/cheddar)
- marinara sauce/pizza sauce
- oregano/chilly flakes/peri-peri
- (use your favorite toppings or which are available)
- Take microwavable mug/cup, apply butter on bottom.
- Add first layer of small bread slice. Then over it apply marinara sauce and mayo, add shredded cheese over it, then add some veggies, olives & sprinkle some herbs.
- Repeat above step for second layer. keep repeating according to your cup size.
- And at last layer add lots of cheese, herbs & cilantro. press it, as it will raise afterward.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
- (you can add your own sauces, toppings & cheese)
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)