If you have ever gone to barbeque nation then you must have tasted cajun spiced potatoes. It is their signature recipe and taste absolutely delicious.
I wanted to make it at home for a very long time and finally made it few days back and guess what it was super delicious & super easy to make as well.
- Baby potatoes
- Mayonnaise (simple or any flavored)
- chilly flakes
- chilly sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped cilantro
- Boil baby potatoes in a pressure cooker for 2 whistle. Drain and Set aside to cool.
- Smash each potato little, if big in size cut it in 2 part and then smash it (dont peel the poatotes as the skin make it more crispy)
- Coat potatoes in cornflour & salt mix and drop in oil. Fry till golden.
- Drain and set aside.
- Now after 2 mins, drop the potatoes back in oil and fry till super crispy. Drain and set aside. (you can skip double frying the potatoes)
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, peri-peri, oregano, chilly flakes, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, chopped cilantro & onion, milk (to make well consistency, add as required) mix all ingredients well
- Pour it over potatoes and toss well.
- Spoon this in a plate, top with more sauce, onion and coriander leaves.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/shrey_2122/)