Yes, you heard it right!! I made brownie using cauliflower. It's kooky, even for me. These low carb brownies are surprisingly so delicious!
Those who hated cauliflower would love this brownie, I am one of the above haha!! And not a hint of cauliflower to be found, these low carb/ keto brownies are definitely among my most unusual and successful recipe creations.
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup seedless dates
- ½ cup almond milk (can use normal milk also)
- 3 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup of oats flour/ all purpose flour
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup of chocochips
- Steam the cauliflower for 10 mins and let it cool down.
- Preheat the oven @180c for 10 minutes
- Add the cauliflower, dates, milk, butter/oil,vanilla essence in blender and make fine paste
- Now add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
- Then add the cauliflower batter in it and mix it well till incorporated.
- Spread the batter in tin bowl and bake it for 30 minutes at 180c till knife comes out clean
- Let it cool for 30 min before cutting.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)