These seasoned cheese potato wedges are quick and easy to make and come out perfect every time. They are great as a side, appetizer, or even as a delicious snack on their own.
You’ll love this tip for extra crispy baked potato wedges. These have a crisp and golden skin on the outside and are perfectly tender inside. It perfectly matches with cheese mayo dip, or any other dips.
- Sliced & Boiled Potatoes (don't remove skin)
- olive oil
- Minced garlic
- chopped coriander
- chilly flakes/peri-peri
- black pepper
- chilly powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander for garnish
- cumin seed
- First, wash the potatoes with skin on . Cut them into halves or you can cut them into quarters if you're using bigger potatoes.
- Boil water in a pan. Add 1 tbsp salt to the boiling water.
- Now parboil the potatoes in salted water for about 5 minutes
- Prepare the infused oil in a small pan by adding the minced garlic and chopped coriander to the olive oil and fry them until slightly brown.
- Strain the infused oil to the parboiled potatoes.
- Now add salt, pepper, oregano, chilly flakes/peri-peri in it.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Place half of the potatoes in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake them into a 200℃ oven for about an hour flipping them halfway through.
- Garnish the potatoes with some freshly chopped coriander or spring onion.
- They are perfectly crunchy outside and fluffy inside. Enjoy!!
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)