Yes Heavenly Chocolate custard can be make without egg what you need is a little bit of cooking skills and little bit of patience ,without wasting your precious time lets start
Prep. Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
- ½ Cup Custard Powder, Vanilla Flavored
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 5 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cream / Malai
- Firstly, In A Bowl Take ½ Cup Custard Powder, ¼ Cup Cocoa
Powder And ¾ Cup Sugar.
- Add 1 Cup Milk And Mix Using A Whisk.
- Form A Smooth Lump Free Mixture.
- Pour The Prepared Chocolate Custard Mixture Into The Kadai.
- Add 1 Cup Cream And 4 Cup Milk. Adding Cream Makes
Pudding Rich And Creamy.
- Keeping the Flame on Low and Stir Continuously.
- Continue To Stir Until The Mixture Turns Smooth And Silky.
- Keep Cooking On Low Flame Until The Mixture Thickens And
turns Glossy. Takes Approx. 15 To 20 Minutes.
- Transfer The Chocolate Custard Pudding Into Small Cups.
- Rest For 2 Hours In The Refrigerator To Set Completely.
- Now Sprinkle With Cocoa Powder and Garnish with White
- Finally, Enjoy Eggless Chocolate Custard Recipe With
Your comments are welcome it will motivate and help me improve .