Super rich, dark, decadent and so delicious! chocolate mocha cake. I like to top it with chocolate ganache and a large scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
It's so easy to make, it take only six minutes to be ready.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 + 1/4 cup super fine sugar
- 1 cup yogurt ( homemade curd works)
- 1+ 1/2 cup maida
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp of espresso/coffee powder
- roasted walnuts & almonds (optional)
- Whisk oil & sugar with hand or electric bitter at high speed, then add yogurt and mix it in as well.
- In it add cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder,salt and espresso powder and gently mix it till there are no lumps in it, don't over mix it.
- Now add milk and mix it in as well.
- Add roasted walnuts & almond in it.
- Apply butter to a 8 inch glass "microwave" bowl, now add cake batter in it.
- Microwave it for 6 minutes (depending on your microwave). Until center is completely cooked. just press quick start (regular heating mode) button not convection.
- Top it with chocolate ganache. serve it with scoop of icecream.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)