The easiest, creamiest mushrooms you will ever have –
It’s so good, you’ll want to skip the main dish and make this a meal instead!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6-7 sliced button mushroom
- 4 minced garlic
- 2 ½ cup milk
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- ½ tbsp black pepper, oregano, dried thyme, chilly flakes
- Chopped parsley
- Bread slice
- Sea salt to taste
- Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Then add mushroom and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally until tender and brown.
- Add milk and cream in it & keep stirring it until it get reduced & thickened then add black pepper, salt, oregano, thyme mix it well ( you can add more milk if you want)
- Add grated cheese in it and stir it well till it get creamy.
- Serve it immediately garnished with parsley
- Apply mixture of melted butter and minced garlic on slice of bread slice and grill it.
- Ready to have with creamy mushroom sauce.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)