Super easy & quick recipe which goes perfect with hot chocolate or a coffee/tea.
- 60gm butter
- 80gm flour
- 10gm cocoa powder
- 50gm icing sugar
- 25gm milk (1 whole egg)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- orange zest
- some chocolate ganache for top layer
- In a bowl whipp butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, milk till its light & fluffy
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & orange zest. mix all together till it looks like a soft cookie dough.
- Fill it in piping bag and give cookie shape or make a small ball and place it on tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake it in a preheated oven @170C for 10-12minutes.
- Let it cool down, dust some snow sugar & then add ganache on top.
- Sable is READY!!!!!
- JUST BAKE ITTTTTT!!!!
After baking it tag me on instagram @shrey_2122
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/shrey_2122/)