Is there anything more satisfying than a loaded tray of nachos, still hot from the oven?
They are perfect foolproof recipe and sure to be delicious, feel free to mix and match with you favorite ingredients.
Toppings for Nachos- We've got a pretty impressive amount of toppings in this recipe! If you're looking for more options, try these avocado, guacamole, Indian keema, salsa, cheese sauce, mayonnaise shredded lettuce, cottage cheese, grilled corn, cucumber, beans, black olives, fresh jalapeno slices, pickled red onions, cubed steak, etc.
Are Nachos Healthy?
Nachos have it all: protein, carbs, veggies, and the most important thing cheese They’re also fully customization to suit a solo diner or a group gathered for chow. Nachos are baked, but the corn chips used in them are usually fried. (Unless you go the healthy route).
Let's jump to RECIPE.
- 1cup water
- 1tbsp oil
- pinch of baking soda(optional)
- 1 cup makkai flour/ rice flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
Ingredients for Cheese Salsa
- 1tbsp butter
- 1tbsp maida
- 1.5 cup milk (you can increase the quantity accordingly)
- 2 cup cheese
- black pepper, peri-peri, oregano
- chopped (onions, capsicum, cilantro, tomatoes, olive)
Steps for Nachos-
- Take a bowl & add makkai flour, baking soda, salt, maida, oil, black pepper & kneed it well till it become proper dough.
- take dough and roll it thin and then cut it in triangular shape(nachos shape).
- Heat oil in pan & slowly put those nachos dough in it and fry it till it get golden brown or crispy at medium flame or bake it @200c for 15 minutes apply oil on tray before baking.
Steps For Cheese Salsa-
- heat the pan and add butter to it, after melting it add all purpose flour(maida) mix them for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk to it & keep stirring it, after a while add shredded cheese in it and mix them well
- Add salt and spices in it and mix stir it till get creamy
- Pour sauce in one bowl and then add all chopped veggies in it (you can add sauce separately on nachos) and mix them
- pour Salsa over the Nachos an enjoy!!
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)