Watermelon is one of the best thirst quenchers and can be an instant remedy to sunstroke during summer. watermelon is has moisture content upto 90% which keeps us hydrated. And mint leaves are loaded with anti-xidents which provide relief to the stomach muscles and help in digestion.
we usually have watermelons chopped with a sprinkling of Chaat masala and Black salt. sometimes I make watermelon juice by adding mint leaves in it and it's damn easy.
The only cumbersome part of making the watermelon juice is removing the seeds. But I still managed these quickly as the watermelon had very less seeds. haha!!
- watermelon slice (remove the seed)
- chilled sparkling water/soda
- fresh mint leaves
- lemon juice
- ice cubes
- black salt(optional)
- Add chilled watermelon slices and blend it well.
- then add mint leaves, lemon juice & 1tsp of salt in it and again blend it again.
- Strain the whole juice in one jar.
- Refrigerator it for 1 hour or add ice-cubes(if serving immediately)
- while serving add chilled sparkling water/soda in it & garnish with mint leaves. in shot glass
- you can also add chilled vodka in it to make watermelon cosmo.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)