What is NiceCream ?
Banana-based ice cream may be the original nice cream, but the term has come to represent any fruit-based, vegan,healthy, dairy-free treat free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and added sugar. A banana & almond milk is added to each to ensure a creamy texture, but the other fruits are the stars of the show.
- 4-5 sliced ripe banana frozen for at least 1 hour
- 50-60ml chilled almond milk (or you can use soya milk/ normal milk)
- Honey or powdered sugar if banana is unripe
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence (its ok if you don't have)
- Place frozen banana slices and 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk into a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes stopping to scrape the sides every so often.
- Once pureed together, your banana nice cream should be like a super thick smoothie or soft serve. Add your favorite flavour into it (in note).
- Again blend it for 1 minute till all flavour mix in it properly.
- Freeze nice cream for 1 to 2 hours so that it hardens enough to scoop like ice cream, you can add your toppings on it before or after freezing.
Note- For flavours and topping you add your favorite Fruits, chocolates, essence, peanut butter
Some best combination-
- Oreo + mint/peppermint / peanut butter
- Dark chocolate + peanut butter
- Strawberries + blueberries/ raspberries
- Milk chocolate + nuts/dry fruits + banana chips
- Pista + matcha powder
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - @ferb_2122)