Chocolate Salami is Portuguese & Italian recipe made from cocoa, broken biscuits & few more ingredients. It's so delicious and simple to make, can be served with hot coffee or after dinner or lunch as an dessert.
It is so popular in European country and has different name. I made eggless version of with my twist.
- 220gm dark chocolate
- 220gm digestive biscuits broken in small pieces
- 70gm melted butter
- 5tbsps milk
- 1/2 cup of roasted almonds & hazelenut
- In double boiler melt chocolate and butter or microwave it 1min30sec. mix it properly
- Add milk and mix it well.
- Finally add biscuits and mix with a light hand until well coated.
- Spread a large sheet of butter paper or aluminium foil apply butter on it, pour biscuit mixture over it.
- Roughly shape it into a log and roll it up. Freeze it for 1-2 hours until set.
- Unwrap it gently, cut in slice and just serve itt!!!!!!!
Just make it and tag me on instagram @shrey_2122 after making