- Chopped onions
- Chopped garlic
- 2-3 whole garlic
- parsley, oregano, chilly flakes, mixed herbs
- Chopped mushroom
- Butter & oil
- Milk/vegetable stock
- Fresh cream
- shredded cheese
- Boiled pasta
- Salt ,pepper
- In a hot pan add butter & little bit of oil in that add 2-3 whole garlic, let the garlic sauté till you get that smoky flavor in butter then remove it.
- Now add finely chopped onion and saute till it get little golden then add chopped garlic and mushroom now cook until everything is soft. then add salt and pepper.
- Now add milk and cream in it now stir and cook until thickened.
- Add herbs chilly flakes, oregano in it and mix it properly. Now decrease the flame and add cheese in it and mix it properly until it looks creamy.
- Now add boiled pasta in it and mix properly with sauce on low flame. if need more sauce add milk or cream in it.
- Top it with some chopped parsley and serve it hot.