- Melted butter
- Creamcheese (at room temp)
- Amul cheese cube (any cheese cube)
- Garlic cloves
- Chopped green chilly
- Freshly Chopped coriander
- Black pepper (optional)
- Bread slice
- In a bowl add shredded cube cheese, mozzarella and cream cheese and mix them well.
- Now add chopped garlic cloves, coriander and green chilly, mix them well. then add oregano in it and mix it well.
- In melted butter add shredded garlic, coriander and black pepper.
- Apply the mixture on bread slice, add more cheese on it and cover it with other bread slice.
- Apply butter on both side of bread and then grill it on low flame till it get brown and flip it and repeat.
- Ready to serve.