- cream cheese, softened
- mascarpone cheese/ ricotta
- black pepper
- paprika/chilly flakes
- finely chopped cilantro
- smashed garlic cloves
- olive oil
- Slice boiled potatoes in two part & scoop potato flesh in a bowl. Don't remove the skin as it will add crisp in it. Apply some melted butter, peri-peri & salt on scooped potatoes from all side.
- Bake the scooped potatoes in pre-heated oven for 30 min at 200 degree C. After 15 min remove it and apply some butter & rotate it.
- In a bowl add scooped potato flesh, smashed garlic, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella & processed amul cheese,mascarpone cheese, sour cream, salt, black pepper, chopped cilantro, oregano, 1/2 tsp oil. Mash the mixture till it combine and potatoes are slightly lumpy.
- After 30min remove the baked potatoes fill the mixture in scooped part properly, add mixture on potatoes till top (like mountain of cheese).
- Brush the remaining butter on all side of potatoes & bake it for 30 minutes at 20 degree C, till its golden brown and crisp on top. If it's not crispbake for more 15min.
- Serve it hot with some salad.
Snap a photo for Instagram, mix the layers together, and drink up!! (Don't forget to tag us @mixeurin)
Blog by Shrey Uttarwar (Follow him on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/shrey_2122/)